AUTOMATED GATES & BARRIERS
Gates and barriers are some of the best ways you can secure your premises. At DSSL Group we can supply, install and maintain a variety of designs including pedestrian gates, speed gates and barriers. There are many advantages of using gates and barriers as security such as, traffic control and restricting unauthorised access.
We recently installed two vehicle barriers to the main entrance and exit of a college. The vehicle barriers were installed with IP-based access control and ANPR technology allowing the main access points of the campus to be secured, increasing safety for both staff and pupils at the college, In addition to this, CVSS engineers also installed one high secure cantilever gate to the rear of the college.
Here at DSSL Group we have experienced in-house engineers that will complete full risk assessments in line with latest regulations. We are a Gate Safe certified installer who provide us with the following information:
- Gate Safe promotes year-round awareness of the importance of automated gate safety.
- Provides education to professionals by delivering specialist accredited training each month to those looking to improve their understanding of automated gate safety.
- Manages a national register of Gate Safe trained installers.
- Undertakes site and desk surveys to provide an independent safety assessment of a gate and/or barrier.
- Operates the Gate Safe MOT scheme.
- Provides expert counsel on automated gate safety and manages a dedicated help line.
- Publishes a range of dedicated free guides.
- Regularly introduces new initiatives designed to improve the safety of automated gates and barriers.